From retail giants to healthcare companies and consulting firms to political organizations, employers need people who can translate technical data into actionable insights. The Business Analytics degree at Southern Methodist University opens the door to this burgeoning field.
By taking courses across a range of disciplines, you'll explore the latest methods being used to analyze individual-level data and turn it into actionable information. Count on a return on your investment at Cox: More than 95% of our recent MSBA grads received job offers within six months of graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Predictive Analytics
- Business Metrics
- Business Process Consulting
- Decision Models
- Managing Your Career
- Database Design for Business Applications
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization and Communications
- Web and Social Media Analytics
- 9 months
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 386 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Application forms found in the online application
- Essays (to be attached to the online application)
- Professional résumé
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE score report (from exam taken within the last five years)
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees earned (to be attached to the online application)
- If applicable: TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score report to meet English language proficiency requirement (from exam taken within the last two years)
- Two references (name & contact information only - letters of recommendation are NOT required. Please do not attempt to submit letters with you application.)
International44220 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1340 USD per credit during 9 months.
National44220 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1340 USD per credit during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.