The M.S. program is for students seeking an education at an advanced level in chemistry. Briefly, each student must pass eight graduate-level courses, at least six of which must be formal classroom instruction. With the approval of the student's adviser, up to one-half of the course work may be taken in related fields outside the department of chemistry.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 433 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - You are required to upload a personal statement describing your reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Tufts. Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Applicants to the graduate program are expected to have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in chemical engineering. Requirements include a basic knowledge of physics and calculus, particularly differential equations.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
For students who show scholarly promise, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering offer scholarships, fellowships, and research or teaching assistantships to full-time students in master's and doctoral programs. Certificate students are not eligible for these awards.
- Tuition Scholarships are available in most master's and doctoral programs for qualified students.
- Teaching Assistantships, offered by most departments, are positions for twenty hours a week of teaching-related activity.
- Research Assistantships are generally available in the science and engineering areas.
- Fellowships that require no service are offered to students who demonstrate outstanding records of achievement and a well-articulated plan of study.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.