Through a comprehensive, industry-endorsed curriculum which requires 30 credit hours, students develop analytical skills and acquire the professional expertise to take on the challenges of a professional accounting career.
Tulane University also offers a five-year joint Bachelor of Science in Management/Master of Accounting (BSM/MACCT) program. This course of study is designed to give students the knowledge, skills and preparation to immediately enter the accounting profession following graduation. In just five years, students graduate with two degrees, eligibility to sit for the CPA exam in the jurisdictions of their choice, and the confidence and expertise to become an accounting professional.
- Ethics In Acct & Finance
- Adv Financial Accounting
- Adv Managerial Accountng
- Business Law
- Principles of Entity Taxation
- 10 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fall entry: Rolling admission
DisciplinesAccounting View 701 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- One Letter of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course-by-course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
International55500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per credit during 10 months.
National55500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.