Graduate study in the Political Science and International Relations at University of Delaware department is organized around the theme of global governance. Global governance may be defined as an approach to politics and public policy that transcends the nation-state and its formal institutions of government. It is global because it recognizes that virtually all problems on the public agenda - environment, security, migration, gender, etc. - transcend in their scope, source, and solution national boundaries.
It is governance (rather than government) because non-formal, non-state actors - nongovernmental organizations, interest groups, professional associations, and so forth - have increasingly been accorded legitimacy in rule-making and rule-enforcement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate study in the department includes an opportunity to study across subfields in the discipline including International Relations, Comparative Politics, American Politics, and Political Theory.
- Students get a broad education in the field of Political Science and are equipped with the theoretical and methodological skills to develop and execute their own research projects.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 178 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your Graduate Program
- Start your on-line application
- Gather the following documents:
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Write your Graduate Application Essay
- Check if Supplemental Documents are needed
- Check if Writing Samples are needed
- Resume (optional)
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.