At Marine Estuarine Environmental Sciences from University of Maryland Eastern Shore the interests of students in the program are diverse, but generally center on some aspect of the interaction between biological and physical or chemical systems.
Students at Marine Estuarine Environmental Sciences from University of Maryland Eastern Shore will:
- have some understanding of the breadth of information in the field of environmental sciences, each student is required to have course work in a variety of areas.
- study molecular mechanisms to an assessment of the economics of an environmental impact.
- Marine & Estuarine Ecology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Environmental Endocrinology
- Adaptations to the Marine Environment
- Community Ecology
- Population Ecology
- Ichthyology Laboratory
- Fish Physiology
- Advanced Environmental Chemistry
- Applied Water Chemistry
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Computer Methods in Statistics
- Restoration Ecology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesAquaculture & Fisheries Ecology Environmental Sciences View 214 other Masters in Ecology in United States
- Applicants to the MEES Program will be considered at the M.S. levels.
- The undergraduate GPA must be at least 3.0, although some students with a GPA below 3.0 may be provisionally accepted based on related research or work experience.
- Graduate Record Examination Scores
- Transcripts of all college-level work.
- A brief essay clearly defining areas of research interest and research objectives preferably including the AOS(s) of interest.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the academic work of the applicant.
International18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 628 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 628 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition fees for part-time option.
Living costs for Maryland City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.