For the Thesis pathway, students must also complete a qualifying examination, write a research thesis and pass an oral defense of the thesis.
All students in the Environmental Engineering (ENEN) program at University of Maryland Baltimore County must satisfy the GPA and course requirements for their field of specialty within five years of admission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Physicochemical Processes
- Environmental Biological Processes
- Air Pollution
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 211 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations as fulfillment of the requirement for official transcripts in the admissions process.
- The WES evaluation is optional. The Graduate School needs to receive either an official WES evaluation or official transcripts.
- The WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation includes copies of the official transcripts and degree certificates that have been verified by WES, and it includes a course-by-course evaluation.
- The evaluation must be sent directly from WES to the UMBC Graduate School in order to be considered official.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1132 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1132 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 659 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.