Graduates of the Kinesiology program of the University of Massachusetts Amherst may also choose careers as study coordinators for grant-funded research projects, or as research associates in academic, medical, and independent lab settings. There are also opportunities in industry, and in the health and fitness fields as kinesiologists, exercise specialists, personal trainers, strength and conditioning specialists, or wellness directors.
Graduate student applicants must choose one of three Major areas of academic specialization: Motor Systems (Biomechanics, Exercise Neuroscience, Motor Control, Musculoskeletal Modeling), Physical Activity (Fitness, Health, Wellness, Physical Activity Measurement, Intervention), or Physiology (Metabolism, Cardiovascular Physiology, Muscle Physiology & Biophysics, Molecular & Exercise Physiology).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Performance & Nutrition
- Exercise Psychology
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- Health Fitness Management
- Physical Activity in Health and Disease
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 162 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Applicants must complete a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association; or complete an international degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university recognized and approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Application Fee ($80)
- Please submit your transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, undergraduate and graduate, where nine (9) or more credits were earned.
- Personal Statement and Résumé
- Most programs require a minimum of two letters of recommendation, but some programs require more.
- Residency Statement
- GRE Scores
International20080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10040 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10040 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4671 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.