There is perhaps no better environment in which to study international business than Miami, a major financial hub at the crossroads of the Americas.
In addition to a classroom curriculum focused on international business models, the Master of International Business program at University of Miami includes experiential learning components, which expose students to the region’s rich multicultural business community.
To help students develop the competencies, expertise, and mindset with which to advance their goal of becoming principled leaders of global businesses and societies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Legal Implications of International Business Transactions
- Critical Thinking and Persuasion for Business
- Global Business Consulting (Optional - Student must apply)
- Global Economics
- Valuation and Financial Decision Making
- International Finance
- Statistics for Managerial Decjsjon Making
- Leading Across Cultures
- Managing Through People
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 31 - 34 credits
DisciplinesInternational Business View 221 other Masters in International Business in United States
- A current resume must be submitted with the application. Resumes should not be more than two pages in length.
- Candidates for admission are required to hold a baccalaureate degree.
- International applicants who are applying for graduate programs at the Miami Herbert Business School must have their educational credentials earned outside the United States verified by an approved international credentialing evaluation service.
- Each applicant is required to submit one letter of recommendation or the online recommendation survey form included within the online application.
- The applicant is required to submit a recent score (less than 5 years old)
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 24 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.