It is among just a handful of such programs across the nation to be fully accredited by AACSB International, the leading accrediting body for business schools worldwide.
The MS in Accountancy program at University of Miami is ideal for those who seek employment with public accounting firms as auditors, or with industry or government as accounting and information specialists. Emphasis is placed on the development and ongoing evolution of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards, product costing trends and issues and familiarization with computer information systems as an important tool of the accounting professional. Students can complete the MS in Accountancy program in two semesters of full-time study.
The mission of Miami Herbert Business School is to develop innovative ideas and principled leaders that transform global business and society. We are thought leaders that redefine business knowledge and practice in the broadest possible terms, shape business scholarship and how business is conceived, and to set the standard for business education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Accelerated Principles of Financial Accounting
- Accelerated Managerial Accounting
- Accounting for Health Care Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 570 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A current resume must be submitted with the application. Resumes should not be more than two pages in length.
- Candidates for admission are required to hold a baccalaureate degree. Starting Spring 2020, the Office of Graduate Business Programs will no longer receive transcripts, diplomas or evaluations.
- Each applicant is required to submit one letter of recommendation
International63000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National63000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.