We offer a master degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Mississippi. These degrees provide the opportunity to tailor a graduate program to the student's interests. Interdisciplinary research opportunities exist in the broad fields of energy, polymeric materials, nanotechnology, separations, environmental engineering, drug delivery, and more.
Prospective students not meeting one or more of the above requirements may still be admitted by specific faculty recommendation. The application and admission process is administered by the Graduate School. Students should apply online here.
All graduate students admitted to the program will be considered for financial support contingent upon funding availability. Continued financial support is dependent upon funding availability and demonstrated performance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming for Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Process Principles
- Modeling and Simulation
- Process Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
- Chemical Reactor Analysis and Design
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 215 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- achieve a minimum score of 155 on the quantitative portion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test,
- provide a CV or resume, including contact information of at least two professional references, and
- provide a statement of research interests and future goals.
International24990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24990 USD per year during 12 months.
National24990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24990 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8718 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.