Hydrology students at University of New Hampshire gain experimental, numerical and analytical skills in rigorous classes and research projects focused on sites in New England and around the world.
The Department of Earth Sciences is one of the key academic centers of UNH’s renowned programs in Earth and environmental sciences, with many students working with faculty in the Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space (EOS), the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping (CCOM), and the School of Marine Science and Ocean Engineering (SMSOE).
- Academic research
- City planning
- Computer modeling
- Environmental hazard assessment
- Flood mapping
- Governmental agencies (e.g., EPA, USGS, NOAA)
- Natural resource management
- Remote sensing
- Surveying and cartography
- Water resource management
- Principles of Hydrology
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Seminar in Earth Sciences (first year)
- Proposal Development (first year)
- Master's Thesis
- Directed Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 136 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.