The innovative approach, together with an ethos of research and evidence-informed practice, aims to foster your personal and professional development.
Why study this course with us?
The accredited Nutrition and Dietetics programme offered by the University of Chester is delivered in an innovative way. Academic and placement learning is delivered by experienced academics and practitioners who are all committed to helping you to develop the necessary skills to become an effective dietetic practitioner who contributes to high-quality evidence-based practice.
You will have access to course-specific facilities and laboratories, and benefit from the Faculty’s links with local NHS trusts and practitioners, plus expertise from the pharmaceutical and food industries and British Dietetic Association specialist groups.
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Clinical Medicine and Pharmacology
- Nutrition Research Methods
- Behavioural Aspects of Food and Nutrition
- Dietetics and Public Health
- Clinical Dietetics
- Practice Placement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics View 771 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree in a relevant science subject that includes modules covering human physiology and biochemistry is required
- visit a dietetic department prior to applying for the course
- attend a personal interview and participate in a group activity
- complete a satisfactory health check and Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Students from countries outside the UK are expected to have entry qualifications roughly equivalent to UK A Level for undergraduate study and British Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) for postgraduate study
- We accept a wide range of qualifications and consider all applications individually on merit.
EU/EEA16245 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16245 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
The University of Chester offers generous international and merit-based scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate study, providing a significant reduction to the published headline tuition fees. You will automatically be considered for these scholarships when submitting an application and any award given will be shown on your offer letter.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.