The Lewis White Real Estate Center works in partnership with the Bloch School of Management's Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation which provides a global and entrepreneurial focus to the program.
The program in Entrepreneurial Real Estate at the University of Missouri - Kansas City fulfills a vital need for graduate real estate education not offered by any university in the region. Enabling real estate entrepreneurs to keep up with today's ever-changing environment, the program addresses real estate trends such as the global shift in attitude towards eco-friendly developments, reducing carbon footprints and the expansion of green technology in new construction.
The knowledge gained will allow participants to make real estate decisions that require mastery of complex, interdisciplinary skills and an ability to manage teams of professionals with expertise in various fields.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from this program will:
- Apply current knowledge of real estate fundamentals to solve a variety of real-word problems and be able to incorporate new knowledge as the industry advances (Real Estate Industry Knowledge).
- Draw on their knowledge of real estate markets to manage the development, feasibility, finance, investment, management, transaction, and valuation decisions (Application of Real Estate Knowledge).
- Draw on design-thinking to identify, synthesize, and apply appropriate analytics and technological skills to develop recommendations and make decisions for a range of complex real estate problems (Analytics and Design-Thinking).
- Incorporate business practices from related fields to make informed decisions related to real estate brokerage, development, finance, investment, leasing, management, and valuation (Key Business, Legal and Interdisciplinary Concepts).
- Evaluate the direct and indirect impacts of real estate decisions and demonstrate how to reconcile differences among alternatives to discharge their social responsibility in an economically viable, sustainable manner (Ethics, and Sustainable Practices).
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Entrepreneurial Real Estate Process
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Feasibility and Market Analysis
- Real Estate Construction and Development
- Real Estate Valuation
- Legal Context of Real Estate
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are extending our deadline for the fall term to August 1.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Real Estate & Property Management View 118 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited school with a 3.00 cumulative or in-major GPA
- STEM-related undergraduate degree with a 2.80 cumulative or in-major GPA
- Undergraduate degree with 3.40 cumulative or in-major GPA
- Graduate degree
- 600 on the GMAT (or equivalent score on the GRE)
- 500 GMAT (or equivalent score on the GRE) with a 3.00 cumulative or in-major GPA
International26804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13402 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National26804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13402 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5680 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Several types of financial aid and scholarships are available to Graduate and Professional students at UMKC. The primary source of funding is in the form of Loans. Graduate and Professional school scholarships are generally available from the department in which the student will be studying. Limited scholarship opportunities for graduate students may be available through the School of Graduate Studies and through the Currently-Enrolled Competitive Scholarship process in the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.