Core Supply Chain and Logistics Technology courses at University of Houston focus on the development of project management skills that are designed to prepare graduates for responsible leadership roles in technology and information-based workplaces.
Course topics in the area of emphasis include distribution evaluation, multi-national distribution, distribution strategies, and procurement strategies. Students also complete six additional hours of elective coursework.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management Principles
- Leadership and Team Building
- Risk Assessment in Project Management
- Contemporary Quality Assessment in Project Management
- Project Management Seminar
- Integration Project
- Measurement and Evaluation of Supply Chain Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- International students fall deadline - 1 April
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 123 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Submit an online application through the Office of the Graduate School
- Official GRE test score report
- Official TOEFL test score report (if applicable)
- A letter of intent describing the candidate’s inspirations and benefits from the degree
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application fee
International843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State334 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 334 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.