Providing students with both hardware and software knowledge; national research leader in new media and Internet technologies, software engineering, artificial intelligence, robotics, networking and computer architecture and games design and development.The Computer Science department at University of Southern California has a world-renowned history, housing more than 40 research faculty members from the Information Sciences Institute (ISI)- a major player in the creation of the Internet- and from the Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT). Its faculty contains pioneers in modern cryptography, Internet technologies, software engineering, database, computational neuroscience, robotics, natural language processing, computational biology and network sciences, and it has an innovative education program, including one of the nation’s first programs in game development.
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Computer Communications
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Web Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 770 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.