The Professional Accountancy program at the University of California, Riverside prepares you with the knowledge required to qualify as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Two tracks are offered: Track One is for applicants with a degree or major in accounting and can be completed in 9 months. Track Two is for applicants without an accounting background and can be completed in 15 months.
The Career Development Center (CDC) at the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management is a comprehensive, career-focused resource center for all graduate business students at UC Riverside. Our goal is to ensure that every AGSM student is equipped with the tools necessary to succeed in their internships, job searches and ultimately as business leaders throughout the world.
The CDC staff works closely with all students, individually and in group settings, to customize internship and job search strategies and personalize recommendations to support each individual’s goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Accounting and Auditing Research
- Accounting Ethics and Professional Responsibilities
- Advanced Taxation
- Foundations of Auditing and Assurance Services
- Information Technology Auditing and Assurance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 581 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The MBA program is open for admission to all eligible students from all undergraduate majors.
- Quantitative Methods (business calculus, linear algebra, statistics) is a prerequisite to the program. Qualified students who have not taken this prerequisite course may be admitted, but must meet this requirement by completing an inexpensive online course offered by Knewton Alta before classes begin, or complete MGT 403 during their first two quarters in residence.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International57552 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57552 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National57552 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57552 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.