You’ll acquire a sophisticated understanding of organizational development, leadership theory, talent management, evidence-based practice, and program evaluation — all while developing your own critical thinking, collaboration, interpersonal, research, and leadership skills.
- You’ll leave Vanderbilt University with the necessary skillset to become a thought leader and take on principal roles as managers, consultants, military officers, policymakers, nonprofit and for-profit executives, educators, and entrepreneurs across various fields of expertise.
- Through the Leadership and Organizational Performance program, you’ll learn how to cultivate evidence-based approaches to decisionmaking and solution-finding. Our courses emphasize applying course content to real-world problems and projects, allowing students to go a step beyond simply understanding a theory.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Policy and School Reform
- American Education History & Policy
- Economics of Education
- Design of Human Performance Interventions
- Consultation Skills
- Organizational Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3493 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submitted online application
- Transcript(s) from prior undergraduate and graduate work.
- Two letters of recommendation are required, three preferred for our master's programs. Three letters of recommendation are required for our Ed.D. programs.
- Statement of purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) may be submitted in lieu of the GRE for the following M.Ed. programs only.
- Scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) may be submitted in lieu of the GRE for the M.E.d. in Leadership and Organizational Performance.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required of all international applicants
International2025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2025 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2025 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per 1 credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.