Research at the University of California, Davis, strengths lie in algorithms, computational biology, computer architecture, computer graphics and visualization, computer systems design, database systems, computer security, computer networks, machine learning, program specifications and verification, programming languages and compilers, parallel and distributed systems, operating systems, performance evaluation, scientific computation, and software engineering. Interdisciplinary research in Computer Science is encouraged. Preparation should normally include an undergraduate degree in computer science, or advanced computer science electives taken in conjunction with a degree in an allied field, such as electrical engineering or mathematics.
- Artificial Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 1109 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Completed application form including statement of purpose
- The application fee is required for all applicants
- In your online application, please explicitly state your area(s) of interest, as we will use this information to distribute your application to faculty in these areas for review
- Three letters of recommendation
- The statement of purpose plays a critical role in the review of an application
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.