Department of Statistics and Biostatistics faculty includes fifteen full professors, four associate professors, three assistant professors, and four emeritus professors.
Besides the regular M.S. degree in Applied Statistics, students have the option to choose specializations in Industrial Quality Management, Biostatistics, and Data Mining. Past graduates of the M.S. in Statistics at Rutgers University have gone on to have successful careers in pharmaceutical research and development, telecommunications, educational testing, financial services, environmental research, imaging technology, actuarial sciences, quality management, and consulting.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Regression Analysis
- Introduction to Methods and Theory of Probability
- Methods of Statistical Inference
- Interpretation of Data
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control I and II
- Life Data Analysis
- Statistical Practice
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Statistics Actuarial Science View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Personal statement, official transcripts, and three letters of recommendation.
- GRE General Required
- The personal statement provides you with an opportunity to tell the admissions committee about your background, your reasons for wishing to pursue a graduate degree in statistics at Rutgers, and your career objectives upon graduation. It may also include a description of special situations you wish the admissions committee to consider.
International15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8868 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.