Our outstanding faculty are comprised of nationally-recognized researchers who work alongside leaders in clinical social work and non-profit and public administration. Students choose a concentrations in Clinical Social Work or Management and Policy as well as numerous options for certificate programs, areas of emphases and global study. Our MSW program from Rutgers University offers some of the most robust field education opportunities in the nation, with students place in approximately 1,000 in field agencies throughout the state of New Jersey and nation-wide in the last three years.
We offer the MSW program in multiple formats.
- The on-campus program is offered on a full-time and part-time basis on the New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden campuses.
- Two online versions of the MSW are available; a 100% online program and a blended program that combines on-line and traditional classrooms.
- Our Intensive Weekend program meets the needs of human service professionals looking to pursue their MSW.
All of these programs offer an Advanced Standing option for students who have earned a baccalaureate degree in social work from an undergraduate social work program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social Work Practice I with Individuals, Families, and Groups;
- Social Work Practice II with Organizations and Communities
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Methods of Social Work Research
- Diversity and Oppression
- Field Education Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 341 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Social work experience is advantageous, but not required.
- An introductory statistics course, which covers descriptive and basic inferential statistical procedures, is required of all MSW candidates prior to beginning the advanced part of the program.
International30144 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National30144 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State17736 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8868 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.