Petroleum Engineering from University of Tulsa focuses on the development, exploration, drilling, production and management of oil and natural gas resources and other minerals. Based on the solid fundamentals of math, physics and chemistry, a petroleum engineering degree includes education in geology and a proper blend of fluid and solid mechanics.
Students at Petroleum Engineering from University of Tulsa will:
- Demonstrate advanced technical skills in petroleum engineering.
- Demonstrate high standards of ethical, environmental, and societal awareness.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Petroleum Economics and Property Evaluation
- Formation Evaluation
- Well Construction and Completion Design
- Production Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Artificial Lift Systems
- Advanced Reservoir Engineering
- Well Test Analysis
- Reservoir Simulation
- Two Phase Flow Modeling
- Advanced Drilling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- 3.0 minimum overall grade point average in undergraduate study
- A completed Graduate School application
- $60 application fee
- Transcripts from all universities attended (including any community college credit)
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. should submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo results.
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.