Mechanical Engineering from University of Tulsa focuses on teaching students how to apply knowledge and experience to establish professional careers in a global marketplace and pursue advanced studies along with continued professional development.
- Research and development
- Machine Dynamics
- Mechanical Control Design
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials
- Mechatronics in Manufacturing
- Quality Control and Manufacturing Technology
- Corrosion Engineering
- Gas Turbines
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Special Topics in Design
- Conduction Heat Transfer
- Boundary Layer Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 475 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
- An undergraduate grade-point average of at least 3.0 is normally required.
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.