Electrical Engineering from University of Tulsa involves researching, developing and testing electronic and computer components. Engineers study computing processes, circuit boards, memory devices, networks and routers while examining new frontiers in computer hardware.
Students at Electrical Engineering from University of Tulsa will:
- gain advanced knowledge and principles to solve electrical engineering problems.
- obtain new skills needed for professional development.
- Engineering and Management
- Random Processes in Engineering
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electrical Power Systems Design and Protection
- Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
- Optimization Techniques
- Computer Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 1000 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.