Applied Mathematics from University of Tulsa is designed to prepare students to be mathematicians that work in many areas of business and industry including engineering, defense, research and development and other STEM-related fields.
- Quantitative analyst
- Marketing statistician
- Computational scientist
- Mathematics educator
- Research mathematician
- Advanced Mathematical Modeling
- Applied Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers
- Advanced Differential Equations
- Computational Linear Algebra
- Numerical Optimization
- Numerical Differential Equations
- Applied Functional Analysis
- Discrete and Integral Transforms
- Stochastic Modeling and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 996 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.