At Washington University in St. Louis we prepare students to succeed in Public Health across the profession: in hospital administration, epidemiology and biostatistics, research, policy, or working at the intersection of the social determinants of health. Our curriculum transcends the boundaries of academic disciplines to teach you to th
ink broadly about complex public health issues. Our collaborations across Washington University, including the School of Medicine, create opportunities for multifaceted research and practice.
Our two-year, 52-credit-hour degree, accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, provides you with the knowledge, skills and tools you need to take on leadership in the field of public health. This innovative curriculum was designed to be different, focused on understanding problems and creating solutions using transdisciplinary approaches.
- Foundations in Public Health
- Cross-Cutting Themes
- Public Health Seminar
- Transdisciplinary Problem-Solving in Public Health
- Research Methods
- Skill Labs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 799 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 24 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.