The Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis is well suited for individuals who plan to change careers and enter the CSE profession, international students seeking to establish U.S. credentials in CSE, or current CSE professionals who wish to advance their skills and education.
All students in the MEng program must have previously completed (as documented by their undergraduate transcript), successfully test to place out of, or complete at the start of their program, the following courses: CSE 501N Introduction to Computer Science and CSE 502N Data Structures and Algorithms.
The mission of the McKelvey School of Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis is to promote independent inquiry in engineering research and education with an emphasis on scientific excellence, innovation and collaboration without boundaries.
WashU Engineers produce new knowledge that changes the world, and our faculty are educating students to explore and create in a world we cannot yet imagine. Through research and education, we are making a positive impact on the local community, the country and the world.
- Programming Concepts and Practice
- Rapid Prototype Development and Creative Programming
- Object-Oriented Software Development Laboratory
- Principle and Methods of Micro- and Nanofabrication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1113 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.