Whatever your interest—public accounting, corporate accounting, consulting, or financial services, Olin will help you prepare to enter this dynamic and growing field. This Accounting program at Washington University in St. Louis can be completed in two or three semesters.
From day one, you’ll have access to career advising and support from the Weston Career Center to help you be career-ready after graduation. And the WashU chapter of Beta Alpha Psi brings financial information industry speakers to campus, expanding your professional network.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Managerial Control Systems
- Financial Issues in Leasing
- Tax & Business Strategy
- Fraud Prevention
- Financial Reporting from the CFO’s Perspective
- Law & Business Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 629 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International55986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83980 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National55986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83980 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.