At the forefront of this new era of molecular and cellular pharmaceutics is the graduate program in pharmaceutical science at Rutgers’ Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, ranked among the top programs in this field in the 2010 National Research Council (NRC) ratings.
Here students find a research environment in which competitive, funded, and cutting-edge work is conducted with a multidisciplinary faculty of respected scientists. Students learn the skills and knowledge demanded by the modern needs of our field, mastering the ability to both:
- advance current knowledge in traditional pharmaceutical science and
- integrate the great strides being made in genomics, molecular/cellular biology, and Big Data capability into a new understanding of pharmaceutical science.
Scientists graduating from our Pharmaceutical Science program from Rutgers University enjoy a competitive advantage in pursuing successful careers in academia, regulatory agencies, and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Attain mastery of the essential aspects of practice and research in the field of pharmaceutical sciences
- Engage in and conduct original research (for Master’s degree with thesis)
- Prepare to be professionals in pharmaceutical sciences
- Advanced Pharmaceutics
- Advanced Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamcis
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmaceutics
- Design of Experiments
- Ethical Scientific Conduct
- Independent Research Proposal
- Seminar in Pharmaceutical Science
- Research in Pharmaceutical Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 159 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Personal statement, official transcripts, resume, and three letters of recommendation.
- GRE General, TOEFL/IELTS for International Applicants
International26360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13180 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National26360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13180 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.