But perhaps more relevant to your future and your career than an annual ranking are the following facts and figures:
- For the past three years, the average placement rate for our graduates is 99% (within three months of graduation).
- More than 80% of our graduates chose employment with the Big 4 accounting firms.
- You’ll have the opportunity to study abroad in China or South America for two weeks during Interterm.
- Through Interterm Intensives, you’ll partner with MBA students to consult and present to executives from companies ranging from Coca-Cola to GE to Whirlpool.
MSA students enjoy access to some of the best faculty in the country, all of whom are invested in their students’ success.
Historically, over 80% of our Accountancy students accepted employment offers with one of the Big Four accounting firms. Other University of Notre Dame graduates accepted opportunities with a variety of firms or chose to pursue a Ph.D. in accountancy. All of them were prepared to do exactly what they wanted upon graduation.
Career Services provides a CPA academic adviser and one-on-one career coaching connecting you with unparalleled networking and job opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Management or Financial Policy
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Advanced Assurance Services
- Analysis and Valuation Using Financial Statements
- Topics in Accounting Measurement and Disclosure
- Academic Research in Accounting
- Accounting for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Accounting Fraud Examination
- Ethics in Accounting
- Partnership & Passive Activities
- Special Topics in Tax I
- Sustainability: Accounting & Reporting
- Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders
- Tax Research
- Applied Investment Management
- Behavioral Finance
- Bond Issue Process
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Restructuring Mergers and Acquisitions
- Credit and Liquidity Crisis of 2008: Lessons Learned
- Equity ValuationFinancing the Corporation
- Fixed Income Securities I
- Fixed Income Securities II
- Funding New Ventures
- Futures Markets
- Investment Principles
- Mergers and Acquisitions Practicum
- Multinational Financial Management
- Options Markets
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The next step you take in your professional life could be the one that accelerates your career, lifts your organization to the next level and changes the way you see the world. Students can start the program in either the Spring or Fall semester, but keep in mind the following dates.
- Notre Dame’s MSA program does not require the GMAT for students who have, or are expected to have, an undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. college or university prior to enrollment. Applicants from colleges and universities outside the U.S. and unaccredited colleges are required to submit a valid GMAT score.
International44900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44900 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National44900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44900 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.