Holding a CFA charter is one of the most prestigious accomplishments a professional in the finance industry can achieve.
The Master of Financial Analysis (MFinA) program from Rutgers University has been designed to help you achieve that goal. Rutgers is one of only 10 U.S. CFA Institute Partner Schools to offer a one year master's degree designed to directly help students prepare to take the CFA exam.
- MFinA is a STEM program allowing students up to 36 months of Optional Practical Training
- One-year master's program (full-time)
- Full-time and part-time course of study
- CFA exam preparation
- Career management and services
- Intensive Business English course for international students and non-native English speakers
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting for Managers
- Program in American Language Studies
- Non-Credit, One day Excel Boot Camp
- Aggregate Economic Analysis
- Data Analysis and Decisions
- Financial Management
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Managerial Economic Analysis
- Analysis of Fixed Income Securities
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Portfolio Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance Actuarial Science View 441 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $70.00
- Official Transcripts
- GRE or GMAT Test Results
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Professional Appraisals
International61671 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 61671 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National33563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33563 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.