The mission of Santa Clara University's School of Applied Mathematics is to prepare diverse students for professional excellence, responsible citizenship, and service to society.
The engineering school does this through:
- Distinctive academic programs that are designed to produce engineers who approach their profession with competence, conscience, and compassion.
- Broadly educated faculty, who model and encourage the notion of lifelong learning.
- Scholarly activities that create new knowledge and advance the state of the art of technology.
- Interactions with professional societies and companies in Silicon Valley and beyond.
- Service activities that benefit our diverse constituencies and humanity in general.
The School of Engineering offers master’s programs in applied mathematics, bioengineering, civil engineering, computer science and engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, engineering management, mechanical engineering and sustainable energy. The coursework requirements for the degree are determined by each of the major departments. In order to graduate, students must complete the required coursework for the program to which they are admitted and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all coursework listed on their approved program of study.
Students who earn a Master of Science degree in Applied Mathematics gain knowledge in mathematics and statistics and learn how to apply this knowledge to tackle problems in engineering and other fields.Graduates find employment as:
- Industrial mathematicians, scientists, and engineers
- Community college instructors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Mathematical Finance
- Partial Differential Equations
- Financial Reporting and Management Control
- Microeconomics in a Global Economy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Actuarial Science Software Engineering View 210 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- A completed online Application for Admission to Engineering Graduate Programs
- One official transcript from each academic institution attended, indicating the degree received and date of conferral.
- For international institutions, we will receive your official transcripts when WES sends us your completed evaluation.
International31320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1044 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1044 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.