Individuals with information technology experience and business skills are in high demand by companies around the world. The Information Systems program at Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business develops leaders for technologically advanced organizations.
The program is particularly strong in its focus on the application and effective use of information systems to solve real business problems.
- Location: Ideally positioned in Silicon Valley, the Leavey School of Business has developed strong relationships with Silicon Valley's leading companies, giving you unique exposure to leading-edge technology, business practice, and potential employers.
- Curriculum: A unique blend of business and information systems core courses provides a foundation for your growth as a leader in the IT industry. New areas of mastery are learned in a wide range of electives and open new avenues for your career. Most of the coursework is project-based, connecting learning to actual challenges in the field. Some of our new electives include : Big Data Modeling and Analysis, Innovations in Mobile Payments, Crypto-Currency, and Cloud-Based Transaction Security, and Data Science Analysis with Python.
- Faculty: Both well respected scholars and experienced IT executives teach in the program, giving you exposure to cutting-edge knowledge and its application in the workplace, often in the same evening.
- Capstone: The Capstone experience brings together coursework with practical application. Mentored by faculty, students work with companies to identify and solve an information systems problem within the organization. Past projects have seen students work in companies such as: Cisco, Kaiser Permanente, Silicon Valley Bank and many more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object Oriented Analysis and Programming
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Database Management Systems
- Information Systems Policy and Strategy
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 232 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Submit an online application form and $100 application fee paid by credit card
- 3 Business Essays
- Academic Records and Transcripts
- Official GMAT or GRE exam results
- Official TOEFL exam results
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
International24533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 27 months.
National24533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 27 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.