Full-Time Business Administration students at Rice University follow a core curriculum in their first year, then choose from 100+ electives in their second year.
Designed for students ready for a major transition, our core classes include foundational building blocks for tomorrow's business leaders: data analysis, finance, managerial economics, marketing, financial accounting, strategy formulation and implementation, ethics, organizational behavior, communications and more. In the second year of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor the curriculum to your professional needs by enrolling in electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Organizationa Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy Formulationd and Implementation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1257 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- GPA Requirement 3.0 or higher
- TOEFL scores if the applicant's native language is not English (a TOEFL score of 600 or higher on the paper test or 90 or higher on the iBT version is required for admission to Rice), or IELTS score in lieu of TOEFL (an IELTS score of 7 or greater is required) and;
- At least three letters of recommendation from teachers or advisors;
- Unofficial transcripts of grades from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- General GRE scores (use the code 6609 for Rice; do not worry about a department code)
International63500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63500 USD per year during 24 months.
National63500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.