The Accountancy program of San Francisco State University will give students the knowledge in accounting and its functional support of organizations.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in professional accounting standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to relate accounting to other functional business areas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current issues as they impact accounting practice
- The student will be an effective communicator and team member.
- Deliver an effective, organized, and persuasive oral presentation.
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Create a clear, well-organized paper with appropriate documentation.
- The student will be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and analyze problems involving accounting issues.
- Demonstrate an ability to utilize information technology to analyze and solve problems.
- The student will be aware of international and ethical issues faced by accountants.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify ethical dilemmas and apply applicable codes of professional conduct to resolve them.
- Demonstrate an awareness of global issues faced by accountants.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Elements of Graduate Business Writing
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Financial Accounting
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Management
- Information Systems for Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Accounting View 537 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- California State University Application for Graduate or International Admission plus an application fee of $55
- One official transcript from every college or university attended
- The score on the GMAT or GRE
- A statement of purpose showing how the desired graduate business program is related to the applicant’s career and future goals
- English language proficiency
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- International applicants will need to file the Financial Affidavit form to obtain an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility
International8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8704 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8704 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.