At the only university in the nation offering this program of Color Science at the Rochester Institute of Technology, you will be exposed to the rich, dynamic field of color science through theory and practical application.
Broadly interdisciplinary, encompassing physics, chemistry, physiology, statistics, computer science, and psychology, the curriculum leads to a master of science degree in color science, educates students using a broad interdisciplinary approach.
Graduates are in high demand and have accepted industrial positions in electronic imaging, color instrumentation, colorant formulation, and basic and applied research. Companies that have hired graduates include Apple Inc., Dolby Laboratories, Google, Benjamin Moore, Canon Corp., Hallmark, Hewlett Packard Corp., Microsoft Corp., Pantone, Qualcomm Inc., Ricoh Innovations Inc., LG Electronics, and Samsung.
Graduates are in high demand and have accepted industrial positions in electronic imaging, color instrumentation, colorant formulation, and basic and applied research.
- Color Physics and Applications
- Computational Vision Science
- Historical Research Perspectives
- Research and Publication Methods
- Modeling Visual Perception
- Research & Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Computer Sciences View 614 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Submit copies of official transcript(s) (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work, including any transfer credit earned.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or US equivalent) from an accredited university or college.
- Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation are required. Refer to Application Instructions and Requirements for additional information.
International54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
National54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.