Career Opportunities after the Statistics program offered by Washington State University :
Opportunities for individuals trained in statistics abound in business, industry, government and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Problem solving skills: Students are expected to learn the fundamental tools of statistical modeling and implementation. Skills for identifying and solving statistical problems arising in various interdisciplinary areas is an important expected learning outcome associated with this degree.
- Ability to work individually or in groups: Statistical modeling can be pursued at an individual level or as part of a group effort with the group comprised of experts in various allied fields.
- The students are expected to develop such skills so that modeling and analysis gets done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communication skills: Good communication skills are expected so that students can present in an effective manner the interpretation, as well as implications of the results obtained from a statistical model and its analysis.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
- Spring August 10
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 939 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National13533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State6308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.