While learning valuable new advanced clinical lab science skills, students have the opportunity to interact on a one-to-one basis with faculty and colleagues from all over the country and internationally through various online asynchronous and synchronous delivery modes and technologies.
Our M.S. in Clinical Laboratory Science program from Rutgers University offers these distinguishing features:
- Flexibility of anytime, anywhere education
- Convenience of entirely online course offerings
- Wealth of faculty expertise in clinical laboratory science
- National and international guest lecturers who are experts in the field
- Growing network of successful alumni
- Career ladder and advanced education opportunities in the doctoral program (DCLS)
- Outstanding value of competitive tuition
- Highly-regarded university reputation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Laboratory Data Analysis
- Principles of Transitional and Outcomes Research in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Laboratory Utilization in Quality Health Care Delivery
- Health Services Issues and Trends
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Evidence-Based Literature Review
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1396 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in clinica laboratory science or related science from a regionally accredited US instituion or equivalent.
- Overall minimum GPA: 3.0; cumulative GPA of 3.0 for science courses.
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate coursework from ALL institutions attended.
- Professional certification as Medical Laboratory Scientist, MLS(ASCP).
- Resume/Curriculum vitae.
- Personal statement/essay addressing career goals and reasons for pursuing the MS-CLS.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation and the recommendaiton form click here from individuals who have the knowledge to evaluate the applicant’s academic and professional performance (supervisor, pathologist, lab manager, college professor.
International1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1009 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1009 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 736 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.