This program requires students to have a current Registered Nurse license and hold either a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, or a non-nursing baccalaureate degree and an Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Diverse Settings
- Adult – Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psych/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 747 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International3990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1995 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National3990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1995 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State2780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1390 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin generally support themselves in one of the following ways: departmental aid in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships; fellowships administered by the Office of Graduate Studies; need-based financial aid administered by the Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS), and outside funding or employment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.