Things to know about our program:
- Fast-paced introduction to finance theory coupled with excel modeling and other quantitative skills
- One-on-one career coaching available to all MSF students to maximize career exploration
- Small class sizes to facilitate high quality student-professor interaction
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
No prior work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all undergraduate majors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Statistics for Financial Applications
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesFinance View 451 other Masters in Finance in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
National17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
In-State8684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per semester and a duration of 10 months.
The MSF program awards merit-based assistance to exceptional applicants. All applicants will be considered; no separate application is necessary.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.