You'll develop skills to excel in a competitive job market, while becoming a more professional version of yourself.
The Department of Accountancy at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign features a #1 ranked faculty (according to BYU’s Faculty Research Ranking) focused on providing an outstanding student experience, strengthening your business skills, and developing leading-edge accounting curriculums.
Strong career opportunities
- We are proud that 100% of the 2020 domestic graduates seeking employment landed jobs landed a job within three months of graduation, and international graduates reported a placement rate of 86% within six months of graduating in 2020 (data retrieved with a 67% knowledge rate).
- As one of the largest suppliers of leaders for the accounting profession, we boast more partners in the Big-Four CPA firms than any other university. Our graduates consistently go on to earn C-suite positions with major corporations such as: PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, RSM, and Huawei Technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Federal Taxation
- Advanced Accounting
- Financial Reporting Standards
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Forensic Accounting View 58 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
- Begin the Graduate College application.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts.
- Complete and upload MSA Coursework Form.
- Upload your résumé.
- Upload your personal statement.
- Choose your references: Please choose two references from academic and/or professional sources.
- Submit your GMAT or GRE score (international students only).
- Send us your English proficiency scores (international students only).
- Provide proof of funding and Declaration and Certification of Finances Form (international students only).
- Upload a copy of your passport (international students only).
- Pay your application fee: For domestic students there is a $70 non-refundable fee to apply, and for international students the non-refundable fee is $90.
International39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 12 months.
National39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State25176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.