If you’re looking for a flexible, online accounting master’s program that fits into your busy life and will help you advance an accounting career in the public or nonprofit sector, then the Governmental Accounting program of Rutgers University is for you.
Taught by industry leaders, our program is designed to prepare you in the rapidly expanding field of government financial management, accounting, and auditing.
At just 30 credits, you can complete this program part-time as you work, and even in as little as a year, while fulfilling the additional credits required to sit for the New Jersey CPA exam.
- 100% online convenience
- No GMAT required – get started right away
- Great value for government employees – in-state tuition for New Jersey residents is now extended to all out-of-state residents enrolled in the program.
- 4-course online graduate certificate program available – credits can be applied toward master's degree
- Accounting for Managers
- Advanced Topics in Governmental Accounting
- Concepts in Auditing
- Design and Development of Information Systems
- Ethical Issues in Public Financial Management
- Government Budgeting Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 26 other Masters in Auditing in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $70.00
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT/GRE Test Results
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- You must provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit your current resume
- International Applicants: International students (those seeking an F-1 visa) are not eligible for this program.
International24480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12240 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12240 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State24480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12240 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.