Public Administration from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill has a long-standing commitment to public service education for members of historically underrepresented minority groups.
Our graduates attain leadership positions in every level of government, nonprofits, and in organizations that support the public interest. Historically, 65 percent of students have job placements at the time of graduation; 100 percent have jobs six months later.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- PA Institutions and Values
- Organization Theory
- Public Service Leadership
- PA Analysis and Evaluation
- Professional Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Public Financial Management
- Professional Work Experience
- Law for Public Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- January - 11/11
- May - 03/05
- August - 02/06
- September - 07/07
DisciplinesPublic Administration Human Resource Management Public Relations View 280 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Statement of purpose
- Most recent resume or CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- One unofficial transcript from each university attended—must be uploaded within the application
- $95.00 application fee
- Official standardized test scores less than five years old: UNC Graduate School Institution Code: #5816 (no department code) and GRE, GMAT, and LSAT scores are accepted, though GRE scores are preferred
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- English language proficiency scores from TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic (required for applicants without English as a native language or if their undergraduate degree was completed in a country where English is not the primary language of instruction)
International21958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10979 USD per semester during 24 months.
National21958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10979 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4332 USD per semester during 24 months.
$1,209.00 per credit hour for students enrolled in the online MPA program.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.