At Public Health Leadership with Leadership Track from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill you will choose from one of four curriculum focus areas: public health practice; public health program development; public health nursing (for BSNs only); and field epidemiology.
Graduates with Public Health Leadership with Leadership Track from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill will:
- gain a population-based perspective
- know about public health functions of assessment, assurance, and policy development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Public Health Leadership in Program Planning and Evaluation
- Project Management Principles and Practices
- Leadership in Health Policy for Social Justice
- MPH Year & Career
- Strategies of Prevention for Clinicians
- Translating Evidence into Practice for Population Health
- Addressing Health Inequalities in the United States
- Clinical Measurement and Evaluation
- The Politics of Health Reform, Quality, Outcomes, and Effectiveness
- Team Leadership in Research Navigation
- Community Engagement and Leadership in Health
- The Public Health Impact of Criminalizing the Marginalized
- Mass Incarceration & Public Health
- 45 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Sciences View 1229 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- If you are applying to the MPH program, you must first apply to SOPHAS.
- Once you submit your application, you will be provided with a link to the UNC Graduate School.
- The individualized link created by the SOPHAS application must be in place in order to start the UNC Graduate School’s application.
International17292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64848 USD for the full programme during 45 months.
National17292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 64848 USD for the full programme during 45 months.
In-State8254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30954 USD for the full programme during 45 months.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.