Fifteen to twenty students matriculate each year, with diverse undergraduate degrees in fields such as economics, political science and biology. Many students at Health Care Management program at Yale University have worked prior to entering the program.
Program Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Business Economics and Finance
- Quality Improvement and Implementation Science
- Operations and Information Management
- Cost-effectiveness Analyses
- Hospital and Integrated Delivery System Administration
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industries
- Combined business and health care curriculum
- Association with a leading academic medical center
- Small faculty to student ratio
- Focus on both private and public health sectors
- Small, individualized program
- Outstanding faculty with diverse research and practical experience
- Access to the resources of a premier university
- Excellent summer and permanent job placement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Statistical Thinking
- Social and Behavioral Foundations of Health
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Introduction to Health Policy and Health Systems
- Introduction to Environmental Health
- Professional Skills Seminar
- Introduction to Research and Professional Ethics Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 450 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants for the MPH program must have a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree or the foreign equivalent. In reviewing your record, we look for one year of science (biology, chemistry, physics) and one year of math (calculus, statistics, biostatistics). The Advanced Professional MPH requires a doctoral level degree or an applicant must have completed the third year of US accredited medical school.
- Internationals students are required to take the TOEFL if their language of instruction for their degree was not English. Course by course, degree conferral evaluations must be submitted for all international transcripts by WES. This policy does not pertain to students from Canada.
International43300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43300 USD per year during 24 months.
National43300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43300 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.