With Florida International University Online program, you can advance your engineering career with our flexible program that combines technical, law, and business courses.
Graduates of this program will learn the broad knowledge and skills required to successfully manage and lead today's organizations. The customized, state-of-the-art applied management curriculum includes courses in Total Quality Management (TQM), engineering project management and business law taught by distinguished faculty experts.
The Systems Engineering track includes courses on the design and analysis of operational solutions in the fields of manufacturing, assembly, supply chain, logistics and transportation. The TQM course provides students with the body of knowledge required for the Six Sigma Black Belt certification. Students are also well prepared for certifications as a Project Management Professional.
Graduates with a Master of Science in Engineering Management will be able to pursue management positions in a wide range of functions, including product design, development and innovation, R&D, engineering management, general management, operations, project management, IT, software development, marketing and sales. In addition to logistics, trade and supply chain management, graduates can pursue careers in manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, information systems, telecommunications and energy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Business Law and Intellectual Property for Engineers and Entrepreneurs
- Total Quality Management for Engineers
- Accounting for Managers
- Corporate Finance
- Industrial Financial Decisions
- Leadership in a Global Environment
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organization Design and Behavior
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 158 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of “B” average in upper-level undergraduate work, or a graduate degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the last 60 hours of upper division coursework. The applicant whose GPA does not meet the minimum GPA requirement may be considered for conditional admission.
- Good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD per year and a duration of 10 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD per year and a duration of 10 months.
FIU offers online students a number of different scholarship opportunities, including the Bright Futures Scholarship, for eligible Florida high school graduates, the First Generation Scholarship, and institutional programs for academic merit assistance and graduate assistance. Scholarships are offered university-wide as well as within various colleges at the university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.