With FIU's fully online program, you can advance your engineering career with our flexible program that combines technical, law, and business courses.
- Graduates of this Engineering Management program at Florida International University Online will learn the broad knowledge and skills required to successfully manage and lead today's organizations.
- The customized, state-of-the-art applied management curriculum includes courses in Total Quality Management (TQM), engineering project management and business law taught by distinguished faculty experts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Engineering Economy
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Application of OR in Manufacturing
- Logistics Engineering
- Leadership in a Global Environment
- Industrial Financial Decision
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 188 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math), business or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of “B” average in upper-level undergraduate work, or a graduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher for the last 60 hours of upper division coursework. The applicant whose GPA does not meet the minimum GPA requirement may be considered for conditional admission.
- Good standing with all previously-attended colleges and universities.
International25000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
National25000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.