Transform Yourself, Professionally and Personally
Our program offers you much more than a credential or professional degree—it gives you a new lens through which to understand the world and yourself.
The Leadership Studies program at the University of San Diego will help you discover more about your unique strengths through the process of becoming a great leader. Throughout the program, you will learn how to be self-reflective and grow in awareness of your own perceptions, emotions, and habits. You will look critically at workplace dynamics, family dynamics, and the dynamics between systems and groups. Through self-reflection, you can begin to clarify who and what you value.
What You Can Do (and Become) with a Master's in Leadership Studies? The professional outcomes for a master's degree in leadership studies are contingent on your goals and interests during the program. Flexibility and multidisciplinary learning are part of what make the USD Master’s in Leadership Studies so impactful. The program is designed to be customizable based on experience, interest, and goals.
- Survey of Leadership Theories
- Human Relations for Leaders
- Ethical Leadership for Global Social Justice
- Organizational Theory and Change
- Research Design and Methodology for Global and Intercultural Leaders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 568 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- The University of San Diego Graduate School Admission Application and $45 application fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommenders’ Contact Information
- An official transcript from the university where you earned your bachelor’s degree is required at the time of application
- Students who earned their bachelor’s degree from an institution outside the United States must submit a course-by-course degree evaluation must submit a course-by-course degree evaluation at the time of application
- A minimum of two professional letters of recommendation from professors or employers
- Current resumé or curriculum vitae
- A 500-word maximum statement of purpose
- An official score report for the TOEFL or IELTS is required of all international applicants
International45270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.