Simultaneously, you will get the chance to help improve your own organization's supply chain for class credit.
Our flexible online format at University of San Diego means you can learn at your own pace and still work regular hours. You will be able to immediately apply every new innovative strategy you learn directly to your job. While our classes are web-based, you will still get face-to-face time with faculty and classmates during our five on-campus interactive sessions.
While you are in business school, you will have access to our Supply Chain Management Institute, where you can further your professional development by attending workshops that expose you to the latest trends in areas such as transportation strategies, strategic sourcing and risk management.
Top Online Graduate Business Programs.
U.S. News consistently ranks our Master’s in Supply Chain Management among the top best online graduate programs in the nation. In our 2018 Alumni survey, 96 percent of respondents said they would recommend the program to others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy & Design
- Operational Processes
- Supply Management
- Strategic Cost Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- Project Management Principles
- International Negotiations
- Distribution and Logistics
- Leadership and Change Management for Supply Chain Managers
- Law, Ethics & Contracts for Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Global Supply Chain Management
- Value Network Management
- Advanced Integrative Project
- On-Campus Sessions
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Professional resume/curriculum vitae (demonstrating a minimum of two years of professional work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation (recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application.)
- Professional Work Product. This should demonstrate your ability to analyze complex problems at the graduate level and be one in which you were the dominant author (content contributions from all others should be less than 20% of the total effort). Examples include a technical report; a strategic business plan; a supplier analysis; an inventory analysis; or, a new project or business proposal.
International1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
National1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.