Engineering Sciences from Dartmouth College offers a diversity of concentrations with collaborative synergies between engineering disciplines. Graduate students are expected to propose a plan of study that supports their interests on a path unconstrained by disciplinary boundaries.
Students at Engineering Sciences from Dartmouth College will acquire:
- basic competency in applied mathematics and engineering
- breadth of engineering knowledge through a range of coursework
- depth of engineering knowledge through focused research and academic study
- Numerical Methods in Computation
- Fourier Transforms and Complex Variables
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Methods in Applied Mathematics
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 212 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- the online application form
- a $50 application fee
- three letters of recommendation
- the essay(s)
- a transcript from each college and/or university attended
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for those applicants whose native language is not English.
International58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 12 months.
National58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.