The mission of Engineering Management Thayer School's M.E.M. program at Dartmouth College is to develop managers who understand both the engineering and business aspects of technology.
Graduates from this program can:
- work in research and development, design, or manufacturing
- thrive in a start-up company as well as in a large industrial complex
- assume positions as analysts or associates in consulting firms
- balance marketing demands with product feasibility and ethical considerations
- apply managerial analysis and risk management across a wide spectrum of industrial, technology, and consulting sector companies
- convey complex technical information to customers in business terms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design for Manufacturing
- Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Technology Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 936 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- International students' applications to Dartmouth are evaluated in the same manner as all other applications: the Dartmouth Admissions Committee uses a holistic and individualized review process to make sure we appreciate each candidacy in its entirety. As such, our evaluation goes beyond courses, grades, and test scores. We seek to understand each applicant within their contextContext
- Context refers to the personal and educational circumstances from which an applicant applies to Dartmouth.
- More information about the Context, which for international students may extend to the national curriculum, availability of extracurriculars, and access to standardized testing.
International37070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18535 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National37070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18535 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.