Our dedicated real estate professors will offer their quantitative expertise as you learn financial modeling and train for the industry's most sought-after professional designations, including ARGUS, LEED and CCIM.Your learning does not stop there.
While earning your Master’s in Real Estate (MSRE) at University of San Diego, you will also visit current construction projects in San Diego and work on real client projects, such as developing business plans and investment strategies alongside successful property owners. For a global learning experience, you can fly with us to Hong Kong during January Intersession and study real estate investment and capital markets.
The USD School of Business is committed to developing socially responsible leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Real Estate Process
- Real Estate Law and Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate Capital Markets
- Real Estate Capstone
- Real Estate Seminar
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Design and Construction Management
- Sustainable Real Estate
- Technology and Databases for Real Estate Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 78 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- USD Graduate Application (including the $125 application fee)
- Professional resume/curriculum vitae (demonstrating a minimum of two years of professional work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation (recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application. One academic reference is preferred.)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary universities attended.
International1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.